You should discuss photo shoot locations with your photographer beforehand.
Some questions to consider:
Where will you be shooting?
- In a studio?
- In a building (non-studio environment)?
- If outside, how much walking will be involved? (know what kind of shoes to bring and how you are going to transport your clothes or props between shooting areas)
- What is the back-up plan if the weather does not cooperate?
- Will there be easy-access to a bathroom?
- Is there easy-access to a private changing room?
(Visited 115 time, 1 visit today)