Thank you for checking out my services page. This makes me happy.
You will find no hype or sales pitch here. Just some pertinent information as best as I can put it. If, at the end, you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me (and I promise I won’t try to sell you anything).
I want you to want to work with me because that’s what you want And if you ultimately decide you want to work with me, we’ll both be happier that way.
Here is what you should know about my photography services:
While I am not a “cheap” photographer, when all is taken into consideration, I am an affordable photographer. This is because, whether you need actor headshots, model headshots, or an entire portfolio, my services are 100% guaranteed and if we choose to work together, I will be committed to your satisfaction.
This is not a business statement, it’s a personal one.
I provide professional photography for any purpose. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Headshots for actors, entertainers, realtors, website profiles… (packages here)
- Packages covering anything that isn’t a headshot are here
- Engagement photos
- Online dating photos
- Photos musicians, groups, and performers
- Fashion photography & glamour model headshots and portfolios
- Promotional portraits for your campaign, book cover, website, fan page or social networking profile, whatever you want!
- Photos “for your significant other”, your spouse in the military, or “just for fun”
- Event photography
- Senior portraits
- Pet photos
- Natural light product photography (t-shirts, jewelry, fitness apparel, sports gear…)
I am a natural & available light photographer.
This means for 99% of my work, I don’t work in a studio or use studio lighting. Instead, I work on location and control and modify the light that exists in the shooting environment to get the look I want.[jcol/]
My work is “satisfaction guaranteed”.
While my services are non-refundable, my work is satisfaction guaranteed. This means I will gladly provide a free re-shoot in the event you are not happy with your photos and will do whatever I can to make sure that your needs are met & you are provided with photos you love.
My pledge to you:
“Whether you’re a model in need of a portfolio, an actor seeking headshots, an artist, a musician, or an agency, advertiser, commercial client, or a publisher seeking a photographer, or simply someone getting professional photos taken for fun:
I will work to the best of my abilities to serve you and provide you with an experience that exceeds your expectations.
I want to deliver to you the type of quality services and photography that will make you want to rave to your friends about how great it was.
Although I do what I love because it makes me feel good, your complete satisfaction in the services I provide is my number one priority.”
– Sincerely, Zero Dean
*negotable based on concept, location & experience
_1st hour: $250
__2nd hour: $125 (2 hours = $375)
___3rd hour: $75 (3 hours = $450)
____4th hour: $50 (4 hours = $500)
Have questions about my services?
Zero Dean Photography provides:
- Model portfolios and model headshots in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, San Diego (and everywhere in between).
- Actor headshots & realtor headshots in Long Beach, Irvine, Orange County…
- Online dating photos, band photos, fan page photos in Torrance, Anaheim…
- Actor headshots in Glendale, Burbank, Whittier…
- And throughout southern California and nationwide by request.